Emax BabyHawk R – Maiden Flight
This thing is a blast to fly! I only had three batteries for it, and I can tell you that wasn’t enough. It has WAY too much power to fly inside, but this little guy is a real hawk outdoors. It’s as nimble as you would expect without being ‘floaty’.
If you’re looking for a small drone, you couldn’t go wrong with this one. Thanks for watching!
💜 Drone Stuff (used in this video)
– EMAX BabyHawk R (-) http://amzn.to/2GN2dcS
💜 Radio – Taranis X9D Plus (-) http://amzn.to/2E0KSLz
– FrSky M9R Hall Sensor Gimbals (-) http://amzn.to/2EgWspl
– Neckstrap I use / very comfortable (-) http://amzn.to/2EEz82I
💜 Googles – Fatshark Dominator HD2 Urban Camo (-) try eBay
– Furious True-D Diversity Receiver (-) http://amzn.to/2BTxerQ
– TBS Triumph SMA Antenna (-) http://amzn.to/2EHaqyJ
– Triple Feed Patch – 1 (-) http://amzn.to/2EgWHAL
– Sandisk Ultra 32gb Micro Card (-) http://amzn.to/2Eag0vB
💜 Other Equipment (used for this video)
– Adobe Premiere Pro 6.0 (-) try eBay
– GoPro Hero Session 5 (-) http://amzn.to/2GN9edx
💜 Filming Location – Deerfield Drive, Fort Mill, S.C.
💜 Music – Cool Rock – Take the Lead by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-… Artist: http://incompetech.com/
* Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking on them it helps the channel out, and it doesn’t cost you a cent. This hobby can get expensive and every little bit helps. Don’t hate me. 🙂