This is the quad I intended on building at Kwad Camp, but I got sick four hours into the first day and ended up back in the hotel room for the next two days. The flu this year is the worst I’ve experienced in a long time. I finally put this quad together last night and flew it for the first time today.
I was using an old FrSky receiver that I pulled out of my junk bin, which probably would account for the failsafe you see at the end of the video. I believe one of the props was not tightened all the way down as there is a bit of jello in both the DVR and HD footage. I’ll adjust the rates from stock Betaflight 3.2 on the next run to see if that straightens it out. And change the receiver of course. 🙂
Thanks for watching!
Drone Stuff (used in this video)
– HypeTrain Motors (-)
– RunCam Eagle Pro (-)
– DYS F4 FC + DYS 4-1 ESC (-)
– TBS Unify Pro 5.8 Ghz (-)
– FrSky X4R-SB receiver (-)
– Fatshark Dominator HD2 Urban Camo (-) try eBay
– Furious True-D V3.5 Diversity Receiver (-) https://goo.gl/JisEn5
– TBS Triumph SMA Antenna (-) https://goo.gl/3aKYMp
– Triple Feed Patch – 1 (-) https://goo.gl/AeZuAp
– Sandisk Ultra 32gb Micro Card (-) https://goo.gl/fywZxU
💜 Other Equipment (used for this video)
– Adobe Premiere Pro 6.0 (-) try eBay
– GoPro Hero Session 5
💜 Filming Location
– Deerfield Drive, Fort Mill, S.C.
– Don’t Be Cruel – Elvis (-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViMF5…